Today we received an email from our wonderful photographer, Lisa of StoryLens Photography, with this link to the gallery of our photos from our photo shoot last week. 

I really enjoy the first series, although prior to the shoot, I had favored the dress featured in the final set. However, as we were shooting, a giant squall moved in (making for some fantastic scenery prior to the rain) causing my hair to blow around like crazy, and making it difficult to capture very many good shots. Darn, mountain weather! It can change on a dime. I love the shots along the road and my the fence.


I hope you enjoy checking them out. 


This entry was posted on 9/10/2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: