MAJOR UPDATE THAT I FORGOT ABOUT!!


I have joined an adult Hip-Hop class at the Summit County School of Dance and it's AMAZING!! Knowing that I was going to be sitting and staring at a computer for three hours every Monday and Tuesday night, I decided I needed to get involved in something that would get my heart elevated and my body moving at least once a week. 


Then, I saw an add for an adult hip hop class.


So, I signed up. 


And was told to recruit friends.


So, I did. 


And now, every Tuesday night for an hour, I rock out and get to dance with my Summit County girlfriends. If you've ever thought about taking an adult dance class, I highly recommend it. Especially if you can do it with friends, because it makes it ten times more fun. 


This entry was posted on 9/27/2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: