GMA

This weekend my sister has been in town and we have squeezed in a TON of fun activities! I'll blog more about that soon, but for now, I'll focus on one of my favorite things that we have been doing each morning: sitting on the couch in our PJs and watching Good Morning America. For some reason, this activity is something I have enjoyed since I was a little girl. It wasn't always GMA, of course, back then it was Inspector Gadget, but the concept is the same: lazing around in comfy clothes, eating breakfast, and vegging out before starting the day. It's a lovely little guilty pleasure. Until just recently we didn't have cable service, so I haven't been able to partake in such a wonderful activity, but now I am able to take full advantage- at least on my days off. 


This entry was posted on 8/17/2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: