5 years ago today, I said "I will" to spending the rest of my life with my best friend and the most wonderful man I have ever met. I cannot believe all that we have done in the past few years, nor can I believe how quickly it has all passed. It's simply remarkable and I praise the Lord each day for giving me the opportunity to live my life with Michael. He has challenged me to go places and do things that I never would have done of my own accord, and he's supported me through some of my greatest challenges. I cannot wait to see what the next 5, 10, and 70 years bring...


Honeymoon in Kaua'i- 2005

Whistler, B.C. - 2006

Yosemite National Park- 2007

Fort Hood, Texas- 2008

Breckenridge, CO- 2009

Sint Maarten- 2010

Love you, Bub!!!




This entry was posted on 8/20/2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: