I've never done a post like this before, but I saw on a fellow blogger's website that she dedicates one day a month to declaring to the world why her husband is awesome. Well, mine is pretty cool, too, so I thought I would share a few of the things that make him great.


Number 1- He ALWAYS makes me laugh- even when I don't want to. 


Number 2- He takes me on awesome adventures.


Number 3- He lets me pack as much as I want. 

All of these bags were for the two of us for one trip- this was in the pre-baggage fee days.

Number 4- He's an Aggie.


Number 5- He proudly and humbly serves our country and safely returned from a 15-month deployment to Iraq. 


Number 5b- He looks GREAT in uniform!!!


Number 6- He's really strong, Ms. Parrish.


Number 7- He let us adopt sweet Pepper Dog. 


Number 8- He's a good cook. 


Number 9- He doesn't get mad at me for doing stupid things like driving our truck into a snowbank. 


Number 10- He loves it when I take pictures of EVERYTHING!! 



Well, most of the time any way.

But the biggest reason my husband rocks is because he's my best friend. Through all of our ups and downs, and the craziness of life, he stands beside me. We are truly sole mates. I love you, Bub!







This entry was posted on 10/14/2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

    Chloe Long said...

    So sweet! Next month I'll be looking for the line and accompanying quotes of "He makes friends wherever he goes."
    Chloe

  1. ... on October 14, 2010 at 6:35 PM  
  2. Chloe Long said...

    Grr--I mean PICS instead of QUOTES.

  3. ... on October 14, 2010 at 6:36 PM  
  4. Unknown said...

    You guys are so perfect for each other. Miss you!

  5. ... on October 14, 2010 at 7:16 PM