A little over a year ago, we were here. Just settling in to the RM in Lander, WY and getting ready to embark on the adventure of a lifetime. And now that fall is steadily settling in to Summit County, I desperately want to return to NOLS. I had planned on providing updates throughout our journey, but we had less internet access than I had originally thought and, let's face it, I was way more wrapped up in the adventure than in blogging about it. After we returned, I promised to provide more updates, but that too fell to the wayside. So I am committing once again to provide a little insight into our adventure with a picture inspired update once a week or so over the next few months.

For now, here's a photo of our fantastic group before the beginning of our backpacking section



This entry was posted on 10/03/2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: