We've been in Dallas for almost two weeks (crazy how time flies) and we're getting pretty well settled in. More on that soon- with photos. But for now just a little list of a few of the things that make me happy to be in Dallas:


1. The Lake House- thanks D&P
2. Listening to Kidd Kraddick in the Morning on KISS FM - I've listened to him since I was in middle school and he still cracks me up!
3. The beautiful sunsets at White Rock Lake
4. Getting to have lunch with my mom on a random Friday afternoon
5. Fun local restaurants like Jack's Backyard
6. Help unpacking from my mom-in-law
7. Taking a hot shower and not worrying about the water temperature decreasing in 5 minutes - this happened ALL THE TIME at our Colorado house
8. A sweet Bikram Hot Yoga studio just down the street
9. The little dog park at our apartment so that Pep can run around with new puppy friends
10. Free WiFi- from our apartment complex


There are other benefits of being here too, like the general awesomeness of being near most of our family and many of our life long friends, but this is just a short list. 


I heart Texas :)


This entry was posted on 5/29/2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: